The new DonJoy® UltraSling PRO takes the next step in providing comfort, compliance and convenience to help improve the post-operative experience for you and your patients. The unique design of the UltraSling PRO helps immobilize and support the patient’s arm and shoulder with a comfortable universal sling and shoulder strap option that’s easy to apply and adjust. Telescoping, customizable straps may be easily trimmed to fit a wide range of patients so that you can quickly fit more patients with less inventory. A new ‘shoulder ring’ slides easily over the arm in supine or sitting position and helps evenly distribute weight taking pressure off the neck. A removable contoured cushion helps provide abduction and relieves pressure on the ulnar nerve.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
EASY ONE-HANDED APPLICATION: Telescoping, adjustable strap system and quick release buckles are easily adjusted with one hand
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Universal sized sling adjusts to accommodate most size patients and fits right or left arm
- COMFORTABLE VENTILATION: New soft, breathable air mesh sling helps promote proper airflow
- POST-OP STEP DOWN OPTION: The waist belt straps easily adhere directly to the sling when pillow is removed
- REVOLUTIONARY “SHOULDER RING” DESIGN HELPS OPTIMIZE COMPLIANCE: Low profile, and adjustable ring easily slides over the non-injured shoulder, helping to evenly distribute weight and take pressure off neck
ULTRASLING PRO IS IDEAL FOR
- Post-operative rotator cuff repairs
- Post-operative Bankart procedures
- Capsular shifts
- Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation
- Rotator cuff and other shoulder soft tissue strains/repairs
ULTRASLING PRO ER/IR (15° OR 30° EXTERNAL ROTATION)
All the features of the standard UltraSling PRO, with external rotation. Designed to provide a comfortable fit with the use of a 15- or 30-degree cushion. Either cushion may be used for either right or left arm.
ULTRASLING PRO AB (45° OR 60° ABDUCTION)
When greater abduction is necessary, the UltraSling PRO AB provides the necessary abduction in either 45- or 60-degrees of abduction.